Connect Sustainability is a consultancy which contributes to the development of innovative and creative solutions to sustainability challenges facing individuals, businesses and community. We do this by active involvement and working “side by side” with our clients. We also provide project management and workshops for businesses, community groups and NFPs and work on a one to one basis to envision and enact sustainable life choices.
Connect Sustainability is run by Sara Hill who has 25 years experience in the field of information and action to support sustainable and regenerative choices with 15 years as an independent consultant focusing on building home and community sustainability and regeneration.
About Sara Hill
Sara has a passion for regenerative community development with particular focus on food, healthy people, healthy bio-diverse environments and outdoor learning.
She has developed and coordinated the delivery of initiatives and programs for a variety of clients within the government, not for profit and volunteer sectors.
She has gained experience in sustainable community engagement and development through contribution to:
- Assessment of the Ballarat Renewable Energy and Zero Emissions Group community engagement and communication processes (in collaboration with Ballarat University, Local and State Government, Powercor and community representatives).
- Foundation member of the Bendigo Sustainability Group
- Development and delivery of the “Climate Savers Home Action Program” for St Lukes.
- Delivery of the “Undercover” Urban LandCare project at Lake Tom Thumb.
- Development of sustainability training materials for Bendigo Access Employment.
Sara also has 10 years of research and development experience focusing on catchment and land information systems for sustainability policy development.
Her approach to work is systematic, inclusive and receptive. She also loves an opportunity for creativity, innovation and adventure.
Read more about Sara’s work history and experience here.